The documents and information contained within the healthnavigaid.com website are offered for informational purposes only. No information contained herein is a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should it be inferred as such.
ALWAYS check with your doctor if you have any health questions. ALWAYS seek the advice of one or more duly licensed physicians or one or more duly licensed attorneys before making any decision related to medical care or legal matters, respectively. The contributors to this website are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for ANY form of damages whatsoever resulting from information contained herein.
Reliance on any information appearing on this website is solely at your own risk. While Health Navigaid tries to maintain accurate and current information on this website, we assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions in any information on this website, including links to other websites. Material presented on all pages is copyrighted by Health Navigaid. These materials may NOT be sold or redistributed for profit in any way without express written
permission of the authors.
You may download and retain on your disk or in hard copy form a single copy of material published on this site for your personal use, provided that you do not remove any proprietary notices. You may not otherwise copy, distribute, display, download, modify, or repost all or any part of the material without written permission from Health Navigaid. You may not mirror on another Web server all or any part of the material published on this site, and you may not use any of the graphics contained in any material published on this site without express written
permission from us.
Health Navigaid is committed to respecting the privacy and security of our clients. Our goal is to provide you with the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you.
To demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have prepared this description of our privacy practices. Here you will learn what personal identifying information of yours is collected, how and when we might use your information, how we protect your information, who has access to your information, and how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information. We may revise and update these privacy practices from time to time without additional notice to you. You may request at any time to receive the most recent version of our privacy practices.
We will not disclose your information to any person or organization outside of Health Navigaid,
Information We Collect and How We Use It
If you contact Health Navigaid to explore the possibility of us providing services to you, or if you and Health Navigaid enter into a consulting agreement, it will be necessary for us to collect and maintain certain of your protected health information (“PHI”). Such information may include, but is not limited to, name, address, social security number, insurance identification number(s), health issues, medical records, prescribed medications, billing and payment records, preauthorization records and claims records. When you supply us with your email address, we will add it to our email newsletter list, from which you may opt out at any time.
How We Protect Your Information
Your information is not stored on any publicly accessible server and therefore cannot be accessed by anyone other than Health Navigaid employees and contractors. Within a reasonable period of time following the termination of the consulting agreement, we will destroy your PHI and other information that we obtain from third parties in connection with the provision of services.
Your Rights Regarding Your PHI
You have the right to:
- restrict the disclosure and use of your PHI;
- amend your Authorization for Disclosure and Use of PHI (“Authorization”);
- revoke your Authorization;
- request that we communicate with you about your PHI in a certain manner or location;
- contact Health Navigaid’s designated privacy officer if you feel your privacy rights have been violated; and
- request your PHI directly from healthcare providers, payors, third party administrators and brokers, as permitted by law.
Our Disclosure Policy and Practices
- Our employees and contractors will use and disclose PHI only as necessary to provide the services requested by you.
- We may disclose your PHI and other information as follows
- We may disclose your PHI to healthcare providers, payors, third party administrators and brokers in order to enable us to provide the services.
- We may disclose your PHI to any Designated Person who you have identified.
- We may disclose your PHI to your named power of attorney.
- We may disclose your PHI to a relative or friend if we (a) obtain your consent, or (b) provide you with the opportunity to object to the disclosure and you to not object, or (c) we reasonably assume that you do not object.
- We may disclose your PHI to a third party in response to a court or administrative order, a subpoena or other lawful process.
- Except as provided above, we will not disclose your PHI to any other third party without your authorization.
- We are not permitted to share any psychotherapy notes or other information with you that a provider lawfully directs Health Navigaid not to share.
Links to Other Websites
Our healthnavigaid.com website may contain links to sites maintained by companies that are not affiliated with Health Navigaid. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those sites, and we encourage you to use caution when visiting them. In particular, we
Please send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.